The purpose of the finances of immigration is to ensure that the person appear at all hearings / hearings before the immigration court. Usually those immigrants who are not newcomers, are terrorists or aggravated crimes, as defined by federal immigration laws may obterner the benefit of bail.
If you have a relative or friend stopped by immigration in the state of Minnesota and wants to pay the bond, must know The Following.
Number of View :4089
- The deposit must be paid in totatlidad, unlike criminal bonds, which usually pays a percentage of the amount stipulated by the court.
- You must pay by money order or cashier’s check “cashier’s check.” They do not accept personal checks, cash, money other than the mail or travelers checks.
- Make payment at the office of ICE, for its acronym in English, located at 2901 Metro Drive, Bloomington, MN.
- The office accepts payments from 7:30 am to 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- The person paying the bond must have immigration status, present identification and valid social security targeta. It must be the same and no copy targeta.
- You must provide your complete Address, telephone number, the whole nomber of the detained person, complete address, telephone number, file number (beginning with the letter “A”).