Looking for travel insurance in Minnesota?
Planning a trip in Minnesota. This trip is an important investment and you want to protect yourself against the unexpected.
Travel insurance protects you by guaranteeing financial security and assisting you in an emergency. It allows you to travel with peace of mind to enjoy your stay in Minnesota.
Why take out travel insurance in Minnesota?
Travel insurance including repatriation assistance covers you if:
Number of View :2068
- Cancellation: If your trip is canceled, the amounts kept by the organizer are refunded (only with the Ulysses contract).
- health spending: your health expenses are reimbursed in the event of illness or accident on site.
- health risk, your return is guaranteed in case of shortage of medical facilities on site.
- loss or theft of luggage: Your luggage and personal belongings are covered if they are stolen or lost.
- Death and disability: A lump sum is paid to your family in case of death or disability.
- of injury to others: a guarantee of liability covers you for your privacy.